Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sushi. All Day. Every Day.

I lovveeeeee sushi. Love it. Wanna eat it all the time. So today, I'm eating it twice. I had plans with a friend to grab sushi at this awesome place that is 50% off today before we grab the elliptical. Then, the opportunity presented itself to have sushi for lunch. So I did. YUMMMM.




All this delicious sushi got me thinking about my eating habits. I eat out. ALOT. For the sake of my wallet and my waistline, I need to tone that down. Our boss buys lunch every day, so I really need to start making better choices there. I always pick pizza or a sandwich or chinese food, when I could and should be having a salad or steamed veggies. Eating crappy (albeit yummy) food makes me feel like crap in the afternoons. So I'm going to try to make conscious health choices and substitutions for my usual fatty fried (wonderful) fare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment