Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bobbing for Baubles and Snow Globe


Please excuse my absolutely terrible cuticles, I'm working on them!! I also need to figure out how to do effective cuticle cleanup. But until then, ugliness ensues. Oh Well!! These are two polishes I got in my ebay haul the other day, they shipped lightning fast.


Essie's Bobbing for Baubles is a gorgeous navy creme from the winter collection. I mistakenly called it the cocktail bling collection the other day, I must have been over excited. Essie's website says its a deep sapphire. I disagree. Girlfriend is NAVY, straight up. Or I have color identification issues. Either way, its gorgeous and I'm just glad it doesn't look black like all of my other beautiful dark navys. Two coats, but it could maybe have been only a one coater if I was more careful. Seriously one of the best formulas I've used. I can guarantee this will be a favorite of mine. It's beautiful on it's own, but it's begging me for some stamping.


China Glaze Snow Globe was so pretty in the bottle. I just realized I didn't take pictures of the bottles. I will do so after my exam tonight. Snow Globe was.... weird. Don't get me wrong, I really like it, it's like a disco ball. Clear-ish base with extra small light blue, royal blue, orange, purple, green and silver glitter, and the occasional slightly larger hexagonal glitter. It's SUPER colorful on my nails, but in the bottle it definitely looks more one noted. I was really expecting a more snowflake sparkly finish, so it ended up not quite as winter-y looking as I hoped for. But I still really like it. Snow Globe is in the running for being part of my new year's eve manicure.



No comments:

Post a Comment