So so so sorry that it's been so long. School has been crazy, my nails are splitting and peeling all over the place, and my personal life is in a shambles. My nails are finally at a semi respectable length, and green is my favorite color, so I decided some St. Patty's Day nails to cheer myself up! I used:
- Revlon Posh (my new favorite green, great 2 coat coverage, really easy to work with.)
- LA Glitter Addict in Purge
- China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
- Bundle Monster Plate BM03
- Konad Special Polish in White
It's so festive!! I have a big party to go to this weekend, I need to find some green clothes to match my mani!