Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ahhhhh I Don't Know What To Write.

I have all these ideas floating around in my head, but can't seem to get them out. I am starting this blog because it was suggested to me as a great way to get a handle on my behaviors that I want to change.  My list is as follows:


- I bite my nails. And my cuticles. As a healthcare professional by trade, this is a nasty habit and must stop NOW. 
- I have had a rough year, healthwise. I gained ALOT of weight. Now that my health is improving, I want it gone, and I want to do it the right way.
- I want to start looking like a grown up. Between work, school, and needing an inordinate amount of sleep for someone my age, I hardly ever do my hair or makeup. I want to start.


I'm hoping that this blog will help me to stay accountable for all my goals in the upcoming year!



No comments:

Post a Comment