Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welllll last week didn't go so well. Turns out when a bunch of your friends are all getting married in the same summer, you lose control over your life a little. No weight gain, but wooowwww have I been eating shit and drinking too much. I really need to phase out alot of my social drinking. I was in an awful mood tuesday and ended up doing shots and being out til 5 AM. Most drunk I've been in a long time. 

Annnddd I'm a little ashamed. Spring classes are done, I have some online classes I'm taking over the summer, and then I'll be back full swing into clinicals and ridiculousness. The girls who took pediatrics and critical care this semester said it was TERRIBLE. Hardest thing ever. So I have that to look forward to next spring.

That being said, I need to have my life together BEFORE fall classes starts. I really am starting over. I feel like I don't know myself anymore. I've always been happy with who I am, confident in what I do, and the last couple of years have really shaken that. I won't go into the details now, but it's just been one blow after another, and keeping myself and my family and friends afloat has taken everything out of me. I need to get a grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment