Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 1....A New Beginning!...?

This is it. Today I stop making excuses and start making things happen. I can't keep thinking that I can "slip up" 5 days a week and still lose weight. Or feel any better. So today, I change. 


It sounds a little cliche, I know. But seriously, I need to get my shit together. I used to be in shape, could feel great with 5 hours of sleep a night, my head was clear, I enjoyed delicious foods that weren't dripping with grease. I was happy. I was smart. I was funny. I was really exceptionally good looking. Haha I kid, I kid. But you know what the worst part is? 


I STILL AM ALL THESE THINGS! I just don't feel that way all the time. And it's no one's fault but my own. No sad story about a verbally abusive boyfriend or a lifetime of being overweight. So I have no excuses. Now on to deliciousness. 


This is... was... My beautiful breakfast. That I dropped on my way into work. So it's less beautiful now. It's Greek yogurt, Trader Joes Mango Passion Granola, Chia seeds, and frozen blueberries. I forgot nuts or the sunflower seed butter that I bought last night.. But I had to sneak around my kitchen this morning so I wasn't on my A game. More on that later. I use frozen instead of fresh fruits in my breakfasts usually because I don't eat until I get to work, so they have about an hour to defrost. And they are just as delicious as far as I can tell. Always unsweetened, organic if I can find them.




Andd now I need to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment