Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ohhhh Holiday Weekend.

Only ran once.

Ate a DELICIOUS cheeseburger.

Don't regret a gosh darn thing.

...perhaps I should start regretting things because I have lost no weight... Ziva is judging me. And laughing.

This is a picture of my own personal crack. Mountain Dew is the only reason I survive school.



I found this box of wine. $18, 3 liters. Delightful. I know NOTHING about wine so if this is actually garbage.... I enjoyed the garbage.




 A little wedding hair practice... Doing my own hair and makeup for a wedding I'm in at the end of the month. Because I'm incredible at hair.
Or because I'm poor. That sounds more believable.



A glimpse of inappropriate actions taken by adults this weekend. Whoops.




And I leave you with a very tired.... kangaroo.



No comments:

Post a Comment